Saturday, June 16, 2012

That hat!

Wunderkammer Wedding Hat!

Wunderkammer Wedding Hat!  Wunderkammer Wedding Hat!  Wunderkammer Wedding Hat!  try saying that several times fast.....

I took an hour and a half away from the grading I should be doing to play with my new hat, taking it to heights (depths?) of weirdness and loveliness the store that sold it to me *never intended*!










Each piece, besides the hat and goggles, is from my private crafting stash.  Many also have personal meanings, such as a repurposed costume jewelry ring of my mother's, or a watch part from my grandfather, or shells and bones James bought me, things we collected together....

I'm not quite done with it, but I'm pleased it came together so nicely so quickly.



(Wunderkammer Wedding Hat! Wunderkammer Wedding Hat! Wunderkammer Wedding Hat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment