Saturday, June 16, 2012

Vendors: Where I got this cool stuff!


The H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society

their free prop downloads section provided various templates (like the telegram!) and fonts!

Propnomicon - Prop Documents page

Again, more cool templates and stuff (like the Miskatonic U labels on the favors :))

Custom Corset from Pendragon Costumes

Exquisite work! I'm delighted!! My corset and James' coat are both from here. The customer service is swell - they even emailed me images of various leathers to make sure I got just the color I wanted. Nose around their site for not just Steampunk but also Ren garb and SciFi wear as well.

Boots and Greenman ring box

Medieval Collectibles
The boots are "Alexandra Steampunk Boots": http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-11881-alexandra-steampunk-boots.aspx
They fit really well (I'm a 10w). If anyone has fuller calves, in that grey area between standard and wide, expect to adjust the laces a bit at first, but after that first fitting, they work just fine. I went with burgundy, which does *not* match my corset, but that's the idea :) When I can, I'm ordering some of their Steamlab platform flats: http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-11881-alexandra-steampunk-boots.aspx !

Wristwarmers and stockings

Sock Dreams
(wristies from the Polonova line)
I want all of these, please! http://www.sockdreams.com/products/brand/polonova
**Sock Dreams itself has a substantial plus-size selection, and even uses plus-size models! Customer for life, now!

Skirt, Hat and prop Goggles

Hips and Curves

Large Peacock Feather Fan

ShimmyShimmy via Amazon.com

Sprocket and Foliage charms

Advantus Corp. Tim Holtx Idea-ology via Amazon.com

Mini glass bottles for the boutonniers

Factory Direct Craft via Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment